Home Energy Assistance Program
NEED HELP PAYING FOR YOUR HOME ENERGY COST?
LIHEAP provides assistance to eligible low-income households to manage and meet their immediate home heating and/or cooling needs.
WHAT KIND OF ASSISTANCE DO YOU NEED?
LIHEAP offers several kinds of services to help low-income households meet their home energy needs. These services include:
- The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) provides one-time financial assistance to help offset an eligible household’s energy costs (utility bill).
- The Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP) provides assistance to low-income households that are in a crisis situation. Examples include a household that has received a 24- to 48-hour disconnect notice or service termination by its utility company or a household facing an energy-related crisis of life-threatening emergency in the applicant’s household, including a combustible appliance.
- LIHEAP Weatherization provides free energy efficiency upgrades to low-income households to lower their monthly utility bills, while improving the health and safety of the household’s occupants.
WHAT ARE THE INCOME GUIDELINES?
There are 3 simple ways to acquire a LIHEAP application, choose one:
1. Download now –>2017 LIHEAP Application (English)
Descargue Ahora! 2017 LIHEAP APPLICATION SPANISH
2. Request an application be mailed to you by calling (760) 873.8557 Llame Ya!
3. Pick up an application at one of our office locations or at community partner near you!
Check out our energy reference guide!
——-> Energy Reference Guide <——
137 E. South Street
Bishop, CA 93514
625 Old Mammoth Road,
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Tecopa Community Center
405 Hot Springs Road
Tecopa Hot Springs, CA 92389
Antelope Valley Senior Center
Phone (530) 495-2323
399 Mule Deer Road
Coleville, CA 96107
If your agency is interested in providing LIHEAP applications at your site, please contact our main office today at
If you suspect Fraud, Waste, or Abuse by an employee, contractor, or grant recipient involving HHS programs, Recovery Act monies or if you have a Recovery Act Whistle-blower complaint Call 1-800-541-1625 or 202-586-4073